Build a Better Building
BRUCHA Panels are produced through our proprietary continuous manufacturing process. The result is a precision, aesthetically superior product with a difference that you can immediately see and feel.
We have products for virtually every requirement:
• FP Façade, FP-F Façade Fire Protection, & FP-P Façade Premium Panels
• WP Wall & WP-F Wall Fire Protection Panels
• DP Roof & DP-F Roof Fire Protection Panels
Installed vertically, horizontally or diagonally, BRUCHA Panels accommodate your most creative designs and installation flexibility.
• Sheer-resistant cores adhered to metal membranes
• 25 μm polyester coating with a PVC protective film to protect against UV exposture
• Fire protection F Panels • A homogeneous surface with no thermal bridges
• Core thicknesses ranging from 1 3/16 inches to 9 13/16 inches, depending upon the product line
• A range of standard and available profiles
• A spectrum of standard and available colors Installation is fast and simple, reducing construction time while delivering the architechtural sophistication your projects demand.
Better Service at Every Step
Fast and easy installs don’t mean you have to go it alone. BRUCHA’s “Everything from One Source” customer service program provides everything you need for the planning, production and assembly of your BRUCHA-built facility. Our consulting teams have decades of experience providing prompt, professional, customized solutions. We are with you at every step to ensure your facility exceeds your requirements—and your expectations.
A Better Environment
BRUCHA-built facilities result in a better environment for their specified purpose:
• Highest energy efficiency • Easiest to climate control and no thermal bridging
• Greater comfort
• More attractive exteriors
Taking care of the greater environment also is built into our culture: BRUCHA is ISO 14001 certified and our products are ISO 14025 certified. We’ve been establishing practices such as pre- and postconsumer recycling, product lifecycle monitoring, and converting to renewable energy sources for years.