For Immediate Release
May 10, 2019
TMI Trading is delighted to be back on the National Restaurant Association (NRA) show in 2019.
This year, the company has developed two concepts to help foodservice operators add value on their menu and attract diner’s appetite – East Meets West and Asian Food For Health-conscious Eaters.
East Meets West
The East meets West theme is aimed at introducing unique and trendy food items to attract diners’ interests. In addition to the last year’s big hits, Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls and Mini Coconut Shrimp Spring Rolls, TMI Trading is introducing three newly launched Asian appetizers fused with classic American flavors.
- Cajun Shrimp Dumpling: Treat your taste buds with delicious dumplings filled with shrimp, pork and rice seasoned with Cajun spices.
- Spinach and Cheese Mini Spring Roll: Enjoy the crispy spring roll filled with creamy and cheesy spinach.
- Buffalo Chicken Dumpling: Tasty buffalo-marinated chicken with fresh cabbage, celery and diced carrots in a dumpling.
Asian Food For Health-conscious Eaters
In recent years, the food industry has witnessed a steady increase of healthy food trends including vegetarianism, gluten-free and whole grains. At the NRA 2019, TMI Trading will serve their visitors with tantalizing, yet salubrious Asian food items which include:
- Gluten-free Vegetable Net Spring Roll: Made with a blend of fresh vegetables, this crunchy spring roll is presented in a unique thread style rice wrapper.
- Whole Wheat Yakisoba Noodles: Enjoy the whole wheat flour noodles with springy texture that is perfect for stir fried and cold noodle dishes.
- Beet Ramen Noodles: Beet infused ramen noodles with beautiful pink hue for a special delight for noodle lovers.
Ardent chefs and foodservice professionals are invited to the Booth at North Hall No. 8033 to experience innovative Asian food items offered by TMI Trading. Visitors can sample a variety of Asian appetizers including dumplings, dim sum, egg rolls, spring rolls, samosa, delicious noodle dishes, umami-packed Asian sauces and more.
At the Chef’s Special, the company’s executive chef will demonstrate creative fusion dishes, such as Mini Chicken Cilantro Dumpling Beignet with Gochujang Remoulade, Wonton Nachos, and Chicken Bao Bun with Spicy Gochujang Mayo. In addition, chef will be sharing tips on how to enhance the menu by adding trendy Asian items using TMI Trading’s products.
TMI Trading will also launch Bibigo Gochujang Hot Sauce at this year’s NRA Show. Bibigo Gochujang Hot Sauce is a versatile table condiment made with gochujang, a Korean fermented red chili paste that adds a balance of spicy and savory flavor that goes well with any type of food.
About TMI Trading
Manufacturing Fine Asian Food Since 1989
TMI Trading is one of the largest Asian food manufacturers in the northeast, producing high-quality fresh noodles and wrappers, innovative dumplings, Asian-inspired appetizers along with providing ready-to-use sauces and more. With respected brands Twin Marquis and Chef One, TMI Trading services retail and food service nationwide, in addition to creating custom products and private label items for numerous chains.
Visit the links below for more details:
TMI Trading https://www.tmitrading.com/
Twin Marquis https://www.twinmarquis.com/
Chef One https://chefonefoods.com/