Shelving with tool-free assembly and washable inserts
Fermod shelving is a product that helps the operator do their job better, faster, and reduces the time needed for cleaning.
- Fermod shelving uses an internal angle configuration – this eliminates the need for any cross-bracing and allows the operator to more easily load up the shelving in the corner or with very large pans without having to worry about working around a center post
- Fermod shelving allows the operator to clean it very easily via a simple sponge wipe-down – thus saving time and effort.
- Fermod shelving is very light, so only one operator is required to put it together and/or move it without the use of any tools – this saves the operator time that can be spent elsewhere.
- Fermod shelving will not corrode or rust – thus saving time and effort in having to clean off any corrosion or rust that forms on the product. This also saves money in not having to replace the shelving every few years
- Fermod shelving uses polymer removable inserts which go right into the dishwasher – saving the operator time and effort in cleaning them
Brands: Fermod, Fermostock