Customers now really try to give their business to eco-friendly restaurants/businesses. They are demanding that single-use plastics are no longer used particularly relating to straws. Paper straws will show them that you care as much about the environment as they do and are becoming mandatory in more cities every month.
Earth Earnest® is aware that the prediction is by 2050, there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. Plastic straws are just one of many single-use plastics which end up there, polluting the water and harming sea life. Every day Americans throw away approximately 500 million plastic straws. Made from fossil fuels, they are almost never recycled given their size and that they could be made from several different types of plastic. By using paper straws, these single-use items are biodegradable and compostable and made from renewable resources.
Earth Earnest®’s straws use FDA certified paper, food-safe ink and are hypoallergenic using only a gluten-free corn-based adhesive as opposed to other brands. Our straws are mostly wrapped (except sip straws) but with prices better than many other companies’ unwrapped straws. Wrapped straws allow for the most sanitary conditions to help prevent contamination and illness.
Our available options include sip sticks (5in) in black and white as well as many options in 7.75 inch jumbo (6mm diameter), giant (7mm diameter), 10 inch jumbo and giant and 8.5 inch colossal. Custom sizes and colors are available with low minimums and shorter lead-times.
Why is Earth Earnest® the best choice in the industry?
- Eco-friendly biodegradable. compostable, BPA FREE, FDA approved paper straws using food safe ink
- Hypoallergenic paper with gluten-free corn-based adhesive
- Durable quality that will not disintegrate in water for an extended period of time
- Unmatched combination of high-quality paper with excellent pricing
- Smaller pack sizes make pricing user-friendly for all customers!
- Most of our paper straws are wrapped to have the most sanitary conditions to help prevent illness.