Foodservice Equipment Rebates
Attract customers with point-of-sale equipment rebates!
Attract customers with Foodservice Equipment Rebates!
This is a utility-partnered program that offers instant rebates for qualifying high-efficiency kitchen equipment. Only Participating Companies can offer instant rebates.
What are the benefits for my company?
- Stand out from competition and sell more equipment
- Help customers save money in their energy-intensive kitchens
- Get support from our team with outreach and marketing
- Your company will be listed on our website
- Provide value to customers by offering instant rebates
- Receive a cash incentive for every piece of eligible equipment sold
How does the program work?
- Participating Companies provide customers a point-of-sale discount and list it on the invoice
- Participating Companies submit the invoice for reimbursement using the online application
- Rebate reimbursement & sales incentives are paid within three weeks of approval
- Sales incentives vary based on the type of equipment sold, with no cap on sales incentives
What resources are provided?
- Easy-to-use online tool to submit rebates and track payment status
- Marketing materials for your showroom – banner, stickers for rebated equipment, and program flyers
- Training for you and your staff
- Support from the program team to help answer your questions
What do I need to do to participate?
- Sell qualifying, energy-efficient commercial foodservice equipment to customers who are served by ComEd, Nicor Gas, Peoples Gas and/or North Shore Gas
- Complete a one-hour training (scheduled at your availability) to learn program basics
- Provide a W-9
Contact Frontier Energy for more details or to enroll in the program:
Brands: The Foodservice Equipment Rebates program
Are you looking for dealers, distributors, brokers, or manufacturer's reps? Yes