Alto-Shaam Receives Kitchen Innovations® 2018 Award presented by the National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show®
Vector™ Multi-Cook Oven F-Series Model Recognized as one of the Industry’s Biggest Advancements of the Year
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (March 23, 2018) – Alto-Shaam has received a KI 2018 Award for its new Vector Multi-Cook Oven F-Series model. The award recognizes the biggest advancements of the year in the foodservice industry.
Building on the success of its ventless, countertop model, the new Vector Multi-Cook Oven F Series full-size model can accommodate full-size sheet pans and hotel pans as well as give operators the ability to combine oven chambers to accommodate taller food items. All this can be done while still controlling temperature, fan speed, and time in multiple, independent chambers.
When jet plates are removed to combine chambers, a feature allows for coverage of the exposed air inlets which maintains Alto-Shaam’s patented Structured Air Technology™ which provides unmatched evenness in cooking. Alto-Shaam once again partnered with Appliance Innovation on the technology.
Highlights of the new oven include:
- Three or four ovens in one—Available in three or four chamber electric models (VMC-F3E, VMC-F4E)
- Accommodates full-size sheet pans and hotel pans
- Combined chamber capability for taller food items like turkeys or roasts
- Comparable to two traditional ovens combined, while offering better browning and higher yield
- Flexibility to simultaneously cook a variety of menu items with no flavor transfer
- Control temperature, fan speed and time in each individual oven chamber
- Improved throughput - Cook up to two times more food than a traditional oven
- Superior cooking evenness without rotating pans
- Simple operation does not require skilled labor
- No microwaves
- No water
- Food temperature probe sold separately
Alto-Shaam will display the Vector F Series Multi-Cook Oven at the National Restaurant Association, Hotel-Motel Show. Visit the Alto-Shaam booth #4840 and the Kitchen Innovations Pavilion to see it first-hand. Visit www.alto-shaam.com/vector to learn more or download high-res photos and video of Vector Multi-Cook Ovens here: https://alto-shaam.widencollective.com/c/pbin7mu0
About Alto-Shaam, Inc.
Alto-Shaam’s corporate headquarters, worldwide manufacturing facility, Culinary Institute and Technical Institute are based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. For more than 60 years, Alto-Shaam has been a recognized leader and innovator in the global commercial foodservice equipment industry. With a core business in primary cooking equipment, Alto-Shaam offers an expanded product portfolio that includes award-winning Combitherm® ovens, Halo-Heat® Cook & Hold ovens, smoker ovens, heated holding technologies, heated display and merchandising solutions, QuickChiller™ rapid chill units, rotisserie ovens, convection ovens, and drop-in hot and cold wells. Alto-Shaam is also the industry leader in providing integrated food production systems for cook/chill, banqueting and rethermalization applications.