SEATTLE – May 6, 2019 – Chefs, commercial kitchens and caterers are rapidly incorporating sous vide into their cooking routines, though often at the expense of precious counterspace, bulky equipment and vacuum pouch messes. A Seattle-based company aims to overcome these challenges.
Tailored to the needs of culinary professionals, restaurants and food service operations, Vesta Precision, a sous vide appliance and accessories brand, will showcase its professional line of hardworking, reliable and easy-to-use products at the National Restaurant Association Show (May 18-21, Chicago, booth 10042 in the Lakeside Center).
Vesta’s most exciting products include:
- sousVcart: A dream come true for commercial kitchens and on-site catering prep, the innovative sousVcart is an all-in-one rolling unit offering two bays and plenty of storage for kitchen accessories. It also features three electrical outlets and a 25’ extendable cord and easily detachable parts for transportation and has smooth gliding wheels that will lock for secure placement. Designed by James Beard Award-winning Seattle chef Jason Wilson and Vesta CEO Robert Lamson, the cart enables chefs to easily move their sous vide cooking station around the kitchen depending on the menu or roll away when not in use and save counter space.
- Frysta: This blast chiller/freeze is the only available option on the market designed for the home and professional kitchen and offers stand- alone and built-in options. Its modern design with touch panel user control is also environment-friendly, using the advanced refrigerant R290. It has excellent thermal performance with its rapid chilling and temperature holding capability, and its design is auto-defrosting and self-evaporating to avoid clean-up mess.
- Vertical Vac Elite: A first-of-its-kind vertical chamber vacuum sealer which allows users to flawlessly seal liquid-heavy foods without fighting gravity or cleaning up spills. Designed specifically with professional chefs in mind to be used horizontally, vertically and hung on the wall, the hang-and-seal mechanism is a go-to solution for soups, brines, marinades and more.
- Perfecta Pro: This circulating water bath offers precision temperature control, with a water holding capacity of 28 liters, combined with a simple and intuitive design. The machine’s economic footprint and easy-to-use controls enables professional kitchens to consistently deliver dishes of the highest quality.
- Imersa Pro and Imersa Expert: With its smart Wi-Fi-enabled capabilities and Vesta app, along with its compact and portable design, the Imersa Pro and Imersa Expert can be easily attached to any container or vessel, allowing for greater visibility and easy storage.
- Chamber Vac Pro I and II: These vacuum sealers are both versatile and compact making them perfect for smaller restaurants, food truck operations and more. They work beautifully for sealing soups, stews and marinades along with other foods for sous vide cooking.
- Vacuum Pouches and Rolls: Maximize freshness and eliminate waste and freezer burn with Vesta’s food-grade BPA- and phthalate-free pouches which come in a variety of sizes and styles to meet any cooking or storage need.
“Chefs and professionals in the food service industry need reliable, adaptable sous vide tools to ensure consistent, high-quality results every time while being able to easily incorporate it into their current routine,” said Bob Lamson, CEO of Seattle-based Vesta Precision, a 25-year sous vide and kitchen appliance industry veteran. “The dilemma we heard over and over from chefs was that sous vide stations were hard to move around the kitchen due to the bulky equipment, so we’ve solved for that with the sousVcart, making it completely adaptable and flexible within the kitchen space.”
Vesta is offering special pricing for NRA attendees on the Imersa Elite, Imersa Pro, Imersa Expert, Perfecta Pro, Vertical Vac Elite, sousVcart, Frysta Blast Chiller, Chamber Vac Pro I & II, Vac ‘n Seal Pro I & II and Gusto Smoke Infuser. To learn more visit, https://www.vestaprecision.com/vesta-week-at-nra/.
For more information, sales inquiries or to order, visit www.vestaprecision.com.
About Vesta Precision
Vesta provides simple kitchen solutions, so you can do more. Vesta precision temperature appliances come to you from the heart of Seattle, USA, and are designed with unique insights gained from years of experience. Smart and innovative, our products – sous vide and beyond – are user-friendly and affordable for both family and commercial kitchens. Our complementary line of vacuum pouches and rolls offers the widest range of options available in designs, materials, patterns and sizes. With Vesta, quality, choice and convenience make all the difference. For more information, visit www.vestaprecision.com.