While most steam tables or hot food wells offer little more than wasted space below the unit, Thermodyne steam tables (available as wet wells where water is required or as dry wells, no water required) provide cooking, rethermalizing capabilities, and holding within the same space. Hold multiple food items for extended periods of time while eliminating unnecessary trips to and from the kitchen.
Steam Table Highlights:
- Available as Wet Wells (water is heated in the wells to heat the food being served)
- Available as Dry Wells (NO water is required in the wells to heat the food being served)
- Keep your back up food at the serving station rather than in the kitchen, reduces labor costs.
- Slow cook & hold or Reheat & hold capabilities.
- EPA 202 Approved – does not need to be used under a hood system