ADUSA, inc. Announces Enhanced Software to Debut at Restaurant Show
Best-In-Class Digital Engagement software suite gets enhanced features
Hoffman Estates, Ill. (May 7, 2019) – ADUSA, Inc. today announced that it will debut several enhancements to its Qi™ suite of digital engagement software at this year’s National Restaurant Association Show (May 18 – 21 in Chicago; Booth #3132). Adding to existing features such as split payments, cross-sell and up-sell capabilities and integration with LevelUp for mobile payment acceptance, the company pointed to the following new features it will showcase at the show:
- Comprehensive accessibility solution that addresses ADA section 508 and WCAG 2.0 requirements.
- Multi-language support with automated translations of application prompts and menu content. Installed languages include English, French, and Spanish, with additional languages added regularly and on request.
- Table service support for in-store order delivery, including integration of multiple paging systems.
- Integration with Banyan Hills Technologies’ Canopy IoT platform, giving ADUSA’s clients the option of leveraging industry-leading cloud-hosted centralized device management, systems monitoring and dashboard capabilities.
- Integration with Cashworld Automations’ multi-currency dual-order cash processing and recycling devices.