TVs at local restaurants and in buildings are being underutilized. They can now display your menu, promotions, and events!
Simply put, they have an app for the Amazon Fire Stick that you can control remotely from https://theBullein.io. A Fire Stick is a small device that plugs into the HDMI port of TVs to make them Smart. Use your TV(s) as a menu board or for any signage, completely for free.
Where it gets more intersting, is that it's optional to allow advertising on any Screen. For each ad you allow, you'll get paid. You can allow or deny any ad request.
To add color, here's a few ways this tech is currently being used:
- On TVs inside restaurants, to inform their patrons about promotions and as menus.
- Inside apartment buildings, next to their resident elevators. You can now communicate with local residents, in nearly real-time!
TheBulletin.io exists to empower all businesses to improve communication to their target audience - their patrons and their local residents.
What's needed to setup a TV?
- A TV, an Amazon Fire Stick 4k, and wifi.
Cost to advertise?
- Ads start at 20 cents.
Other amazing features
- Nearly real-time advertise. You can inform local residents to "Special Event, Tonight!" or "Today, Only..." and automatically take down that ad anytime you desire.
- If you want to allow advertising on your TV, easily share your Screen via theBulletin.io.
- Setting up a Screen takes less than 5 minutes.
How to get started?
- To create a Screen: Gather your TV(s), Fire Stick(s), and visit https://theBulletin.io
- To advertise: Find Screens at https://theBulletin.io