First enclosure blender launching in brand’s portfolio of commercial countertop appliances
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. (May 13, 2019)—Sound reduction in commercial kitchen equipment is critical for front-of-house operations. KitchenAid Commercial is introducing its first enclosure blender during the 2019 National Restaurant Association Show.
“Coffee and smoothie shops are on the rise, and commercial environments need front-of-house equipment they can operate in the presence of customers,” said Sigrid Ott, U.S. Marketing, KitchenAid Commercial. “Our new commercial enclosure blender delivers quiet performance for your toughest recipes anywhere, minimizing disruption, for professional results every time.”
This KitchenAid® Commercial Enclosure Blender offers many great features and is built to withstand heavy use in commercial environments.
- High-quality, die-cast metal construction of the base, dial, enclosure handle and switches are easy to clean and built to last.
- NSF-certified lift-up sound enclosure is ideal for environments where consumers are present and is removable for quick and easy cleanup.
- It has a powerful 3.0 peak HP motor*.
- A BPA-free, 60-oz. jar is perfect for blending small or large batches.
- Simple speed control of high, medium and low, plus pulse and a variable timer control.
- Intelli-Speed® Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
- It is NSF certified for commercial use.
The new blender joins the KitchenAid Commercial portfolio of commercial countertop appliances that include stand mixers, blenders and immersion blenders.
“The National Restaurant Association Show is the perfect place to preview new products,” Ott said. “This show is the epicenter for the latest culinary creations, and we’re excited to preview our first enclosure blender. In addition to our new blender, we’ll also have our full line of commercial appliances on display, so dealers, distributors, restaurants and chefs alike can source equipment.”
The KitchenAid® Commercial Enclosure Blender will be available for purchase in September. For a first look at the newest innovation, visit the KitchenAid Commercial booth #4660 during the National Restaurant Association Show, May 18–21.
# # #
About KitchenAid Commercial
Power. Strength. Versatility. KitchenAid® Commercial equipment is NSF certified and built to withstand heavy use in a commercial environment. The product portfolio includes stand mixers, blenders and immersion blenders. Small enough to sit on the counter. Big enough to power any dream.
To learn more, visit kitchenaid.com/commercial.
*Laboratory measurement of peak horsepower output of motor.