Checkit provides a smart operational KPIs dashboard so you can understand data, view and interrogate.
Is work being done on time? Are managers and supervisors dealing with issues? Are processes running within specification? Is equipment available and operating?
Performance can be tracked by site, team and process, creating the visibility needed to track records and make sure you can intervene before small dips in performance turn into major issues.
The data can be aggregated for different users - a regional manager might want to see overall performance for his or her sites, and then a site by site comparison. A divisional manager might want to see dashboards that focus on a specific area of business performance or compliance (e.g. fire safety or food safety checks).
The pre-configured dashboards allow drill down for managers who need to understand the factors contributing to KPI performance.
For example when examining the work not done as scheduled, it is possible to see whether the work was never started, or just started and not finished; whether it was done but in an ad hoc fashion, and which sites or teams or processes are most to blame for the shortfall.
• Gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organization
• Shows how people, processes and equipment are performing against your operational strategy
• Allows intervention before small issues turn into major issues
What it does
• Gathers data from Work Management and Automated Monitoring
• Presents data as usable information and interactive dashboards
• Shows and tracks performance by site, team and process
• Allows users to understand the factors contributing to KPI performance
• See, compare and track real-time data from sites, teams or processes
• Out of the box dashboards enable data to be understood and interrogated
• Powered by Microsoft BI
• Share and publish dashboards across the organization
• Extend dashboards to combine data from other systems